- Review and approve test reports within his/her authorized scope. Be the technical expert of the team.
- Following the training and technical management system to provide coaching and training to engineers, to upgrade staffs technical competence.
- Assist sales staff to prepare test plan and review the comprehensive business proposal.
- Project management and team management.
- Answer inquiries from clients on project progress, test result, test procedures, standards and any technical questions.
- Ensure that the laboratory is properly and safely equipped to comply with the requirement of standards. Recommend equipment and facilities purchase.
- Maintain the quality management system according to the requirements of the accreditation bodies and the company.
- Implement the safety and health Policy of the company.
- Perform other job-related assignments as required.
- Good technical knowhow on building hardware testing.
- 5 years above on Building hardware testing industry, and 3 years experiences on report review. Or 8 years above on hardware manufacture TD or QA role.