- Maintain Client files.
- Prepare Job Instructions in consultation, where necessary with the Operations/ technical management.
- Forward instructions to Inspectors/ expediters.
- Contact suppliers to inform of Intertek's involvement and confirm client requirements.
- Arrangement and confirmation of forthcoming visits to both Client, vendor and Inspector/ expediter.
- Manage order files during work in progress.
- Update files during work in progress.
- Inform parties concerned of inspection/ expediting results as necessary.
- Check accuracy and completeness of incoming/ outgoing reports and verify the check with personal stamp and/ or signature.
- When in doubt, consult originator and/ or technical management.
- Issue itineraries to Clients and when required to other Intertek Company Departments.
- Bachelor degree and above, English major is preferred.
- Fluent in English writing and speaking, CET-6 or above.